Sunday, July 08, 2007

Here's a thought.

I'm sitting in my room chilling thinking about Christians and our relationship with cyberspace. More specifically, I've been thinking about the reason I have a weblog. I rarely post anything unless I've have been thinking about it or praying about it. My question to myself was: How is God glorified in my writing. Jesus declares that we shall give an account for every idle word spoken on the day of judgment (Matthew 12:36). So everything that is written on this blog should give glory to God. So what I write from now on will give God glory if I haven't really up till now.

A Prayer:
So Father this cyberjournal will bring You glory. This will be an honest place of reflection and prayer, Lord. Thank You for the opportunity to live one more day. May this weblog be consecrated and used for thy good pleasure O God. In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.

1 comment:

Love much... said...

Hey Jason! Awesome thing to dedicate your blogs to Jesus! Yay Jesus!
Have a blessed one brother! Miss you!
Mel