Saturday, November 11, 2006

A Prayer of Thanksgiving


Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank you GOD for all that You've done in my life. I thank you for keeping me this week. You woke me up this morning. Father, You have been my closest Confidant and Friend. Father GOD You have given me grace to enter the University and You continue given it freely. I thank You LORD JESUS, for paying for my sins. That is a debt I can never repay. However, I owe You my life. You have kept me when I have went astray. You Comfort me with Your HOLY SPIRIT. GOD I am in awe of You. There is none like You in any part of the universe because You are highly exalted above all created things. You are Great! GOD l bless Your NAME: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost You ARE. To You alone deserve all the glory, honour, dominion, majesty, wealth, and power. I stand in chorus with all of Zion saying, "Salvation belongs to God who sits on the throne and to the Lamb"
as John the Revelator saw the heavenly host shouting! Yes, salvation belongs to you O GOD. I will bless Your NAME for ever. AMEN.

No comments: