Friday, June 08, 2007


Transition

It's been over a month since I last posted. Here's an update: I have finished spring semester at Millersville University maintaining a GPA of 3.0 average. I have taken driving lessons, thanks to my cousin, in Philadelphia. I am back at MU working as a summer RA (resident assistant), and will start summer school next Monday. I am anticipating to finish my final leg at MU. I graduate in December. I am currently looking at three cities, Chicago, Virginia Beach, and Los Angeles (wait a minute, that's four!) to live after college and attend graduate school. I have no experience in the media industry. I'm don't know what to do in that area. Didn't make time to do an internship. Please keep me in your prayers. I know the Lord's calling into church ministry. I don't know if I am ready to enter seminary. I'm 21 and still a bit immature. A lot of growth and healing needs to take place in my life. God knows this. Again keep a brother in prayer. God bless.

1 comment:

Tia's Real Talk said...

I stumbled upon your page while looking for an image to support my "Transition" post. And I found the one you are using. Yes you are young at 21, but an immature person does not know they are immature. Feel me? I'm from Chicago and I love it..I get home sick every time I think of it. I don't know you but as your sister in Christ, YOU GO BOY! Continue to seek God for direction and in all that you do. You will be fine and I am praying for you. stop by sometimes on my side of the blog world.