Saturday, November 10, 2007

My True Commander-in-Chief and His Political Party.....

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of his increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this."
Isaiah 9:6-7

"From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand...And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people."
Matthew 4: 17,23

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
Matthew 6:33

"And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."
Matthew 24:11-14

"Jesus answered and said unto [Nicodemus], Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews? Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me? Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done? Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. Pilate said unto him, What is truth?...."
John 18:33-38

"Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?"
James 2:5

"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."
Revelation 11:15


The good thing is that faith gets us in His party, and the bad thing is that unbelief keeps us out. So I by grace I must choose who will I serve? If Jesus is LORD, I must serve Him. Because in His party, nobody nominates Him, but His Father who is in Heaven. And Since He and His Father are One, knowing that Christ sits at His right hand, being the Only-Begotten not made, nobody in heaven, in earth, or under the earth can impeach Him. Christ rules and reigns as King Eternal.

He is I AM, the Good Shepherd, the Potentate, the Bishop of our souls, The Captain our salvation, the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last. The Holy One of God cannot be defeated for He defeated the enemy and has all authority in heaven and earth placed in His hands. To God be the glory for the things He has done. What a mighty God we serve. Angels bow before Him, Heaven and Earth adore Him. What a mighty God we serve.

No comments: