Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A New Year, a New Beginning....

The end of last year was a bit hard for me. My great-grandmother passed away. She was 90 years old and was saved. So I guess I didn't sorrow like one without hope. It has been a bit rough back at home. I haven't been receiving adequate sleep. I do want to return back to school well rested, but I believe that won't happen. I do pray that this year will a year of increase. I pray that the Lord adds more souls to the Body daily. I pray that the Body is strengthen during the time of persecution and the many trials that we face. I hope that all believers grow to look more like Jesus daily. Father, I pray for healing to broken bodies and minds and hearts and renewing of spirits. I pray for deliverance to the carnal mind and from the snares of the enemy. God, give us peace in the Middle East. Restore Africa. Revive Asia. Enlighten Europe, and give Grace to America. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

No comments: