Monday, December 18, 2006

The Storm is Over Now, Now here comes the River!!


This semester was pretty stressful for me. I had to learn a few things about myself that really woke me up to the reality of immaturity. When I said I ready to go to 'the next level in God" in the last post, I really meant I was ready to mature in Christ. Now, after this past Friday night I didn't realize that how much I was afraid to grow up. I had so much fear to step in the the deep river of God. I had a vision when I was talking with Lindsey I was a little boy standing at the edge of the pool looking on to his Daddy who is in the deep part of the pool looking back at him. The Daddy is calling to His son to jump in. Knowing that his Daddy would catch him, the little boy is tensed because he sees the depths of the pool. He is not afraid to go into the pool as long as his feet touches the floor. But his Father is calling for His son to look onto Him and jump.
That little boy is me and his Daddy is God. My God, it was an eyeopener to see this truth. Prophetic revelations are diminutive to the Father's calling to intimacy. This winter break I ask the Body to keep me in prayer. He's calling all of us into intimate fellowship. We can only have that in Christ and if we fully surrender ourselves. I know how to bow my face before the throne of God and reverence Him in His splendor. Now it's time to seek His face. Preaching does not matter to me if cannot know more of the One whom I am preaching. Though my flesh is weak, and my heart is sometimes afraid, my spirit says "Yes, Father I wanna go deeper!" Please keep this brother in prayer this season. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year in Jesus' Name! God Bless!

1 comment:

Antoine said...

Good word man; the closer we get to Him, the further we notice we have to go.