Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Transition

This semester was a difficult one to get through, but I thank God He got me through it! I have met new people in my life that really challenged me to grow more, but I haven't really grown that much. This past weekend the Lord spoke to my spirit and told me it's time for a change. He is transitioning me to prepare for the future. I am willing to learn from Him what must be done and come under the proper persons to lead and guide into the next level in God! I'm just going to wait and trust and depend on the Lord for direction. Father, I thank You for giving me life and strength. Thank You for allowing to live another day. God I just reverence Your Name above all things. Lord, I'm willing to obey, just lead me, Father into the destiny You have foreordained for me in Your Will. I pray that You bless the Beloved Body of the Lord Jesus and strengthen and continue to prepare Your people for your Son's Coming. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments: