Thursday, December 07, 2006

He Knows Just How Much We Can Bear!


There's a hymn of Zion called "He Knows Just How much We Can Bear" inspired by a Biblical verse that escapes my mind at the moment. Right now I am supposed to be revising a Term Paper for African American History class. I earned an 84 which is a low B score. I'm grateful for it! My professor gave us a another week to edit and add more "meat" to it. I am so tired right now. I was on assignment last night and didn't get it until 5am. God promised to redeem the time, but I admit I was disobedient. Really expecting the professor to cancel. He was sick yesterday. I prayed for God to heal him. I was wrestling constantly with my flesh. My flesh was insisting, "He'll cancel class tomorrow, he's sick." LORD help me! So I'm in the Student Memorial Center in the Computer Lab writing this. I pray that God has mercy upon me. I asked him if I may write a prayer request for my great-grandmother on FACEBOOK. She fell and broke her hip and now she's in the hospital. If anybody reads this, please keep her in prayer!
When it comes to assigments like term papers, I usually work under pressure (I am a procrastinator). I am pooped! I'm ready for this semester to be over. Praise the LORD!!! He got us through the storms. I pray for all my brothers and sisters! Hang in there, People. He won't give us more than we can Bear! Again, keep a brother in prayer. He needs it because he's gonna get a but whooping from the Most High! God be blessed forever. Amen!

No comments: