Saturday, August 11, 2007

A New Season is Coming...

Today was the start of a refreshingly new season. I'm moving out of my current dorm into another one on Monday. Over the past year I've collected nearly one hundred scholarly articles and papers! Today I purged myself from every single one of them. I recycled, of course! I thank God that I did it in peace. I usually get very emotionally attached to something like scholarly articles. Yes, I'm a nerd! Most of the articles pertained to the recent research in Pentecostal and Evangelical Theologies. I also collected articles on preaching, ethics, and sexuality from a Christian perspective.

Since it's almost time to move on with my life I know I have make some important decisions. I will have decide whether or not to keep my books from college since I'm moving to culinary school then graduate school. Yep, after December I'll be enrolling in a culinary school for six months. Bon Apetit. I've been cooking since I was seven years old and I have a passion for the culinary arts! Food network is my favorite cable channel. then off to Regent University for about four years.

After earning my masters degrees in divinity and cinema-television producing, I'm off New York City, the Big Apple. Hallelujah! Please keep me in your prayers. Peace.

No comments: