Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Rest for the Mind, Hopefully!

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee."
Isaiah 26:3 KJV


It's 12:07a.m. EST and I'm writing on about my first two days of my last semester at Millersville University. It's been a hectic two days. I had to register for six courses in order to meet my December graduation goal. The Bursar's Office sent the refund check (the money left over from semester bill) to my home address so my mother and her friend's son came to Millersville to drop it off. They ended up in another town two stops after Lancaster. I called a friend to come pick them up from Mount Joy, PA. It was irritating for three people to spend the night in a small room, but that's what happened. My mother rested well (snoring that would wake the dead). I bought all my books and other supplies Tuesday. I still have to do more shopping for two classes. I'm so excited about next Friday. I'm going to visit the French Culinary Institute in New York.

For the past few days I have been hitting up blogs and posting comments. It have be tedious expressing opinions to people you don't know, you can't see and may won't meet ever in your life. It can be a bit impersonal. I wonder how people would interact with someone whom they don't concur. It would be something special to experience.

I have to stay up and study for my Electronic systems course. I have that class at 12:45p.m. I'm going to have a very busy semester. Studying and working on projects. It will take up my time. I also have to oversee Bible Campus Ministries until December. I have to maintain my focus. By God, that Bachelor's degree shall be mine!

I haven't been sleeping good for the past two days. I was so anxious late Sunday evening that I stayed up the whole night lying down in bed. Then when my mom and Anthony came, I didn't sleep. I guess I will go to sleep and wake up later this morning at 6:30a.m. I'll be rested. I'll have some breakfast afterwards then I'll be ready for the day. Hallelujah!


2 comments:

Love much... said...

God will definitely get you through the semester my brother! I know how you feel. That's how I felt my last semester too. Things were crazy busy with an internship, three classes and work.... kinda nuts... but I survived and so will you! I hope you enjoy your visit to the Culinary Institute! Blessings!
<>< Mel

Jason Oliver Evans said...

That's Mel. God Bless you Sis. Let me know how IHOP is treating you.