Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mind Maintainance

Yesterday I a had a great time practicing driving in my cousin Erika's car. I did ten times better since our last session. I didn't have any practice since our last session. I believe the drastic difference is due to a mind reorientation. I had an adjustment of some sorts. I have to learn how to drive in order to get my license soon. But I cannot be a passive agent. The care isn't going to drive itself. So I got behind that wheel with a confidence that I never experienced before.

I drove from my house in Drexel Hill to Erika's mother's house in West Philadelphia. Aunt Ruth had to run some errands but didn't feel comfortable riding in the car with me behind the wheel. So Erika, Aunt Ruth, my cousin Christina, and I drove around to run some errands then Erika drove us back to Aunt Ruth's, let Aunt Ruth and Christina off, and then I got back in the driver's seat and drove back home. Hopefully today I'll get more driving practice in before the weather changes.

Peace.

No comments: