Tuesday, January 01, 2008

No Limits

I just noticed something about one of my previous post. In that I limited myself. I said that wasn't fit for the entertainment business. I was wrong. To say that is to limit the possibilities of God. God can do anything in anyone, even me. If the LORD God desires to send a witness in that industry and it so happens to be me, then who am I to argue with the Almighty? He can do anything...but fail.

As for the scholar part of the comment... yea, I'm a scholar. But that's not all that I am. Why should I limit my skills and gifts. Yes I know I shouldn't be spasmatic in my career goals. I know for sure I am called to ministry. Where... that's up to God. I'm just assessing what I'm trained and what I will be training for. But for now, I will concede and confess that there are no limits to what God can do through me.

4 comments:

Antoine said...

No limits indeed bro :)
Happy new year to you and blessings on God's ability to do in you what's previously seemed improbable.

Here's some extra reading for you as well (link)

Blessings

Jason Oliver Evans said...

Happy New Year's to you, Antoine. I read this article and I'm a bit stunned!! I really don't know what to say to this. If it be true ( and I will do some research and soul searching), then our sermon-centered ecclesiology for almost two thousands years has more to do with the Greek rhetoricians than Christ and his Apostles. We're in deep trouble!

Love much... said...

Hello dear brother! How are you? I was thinking of you today in church. How was your visit to the FCI? I pray well. I am finally here in Kansas City. God has already been doing awesome things... Well, I g/g cause I need to go have some time with the Lord to process all that has happened today. Talk to you later! Blessings!
Mel

Jason Oliver Evans said...

Mel, Happy New Year. The FCI visit was simply the best. I felt right at home. I hope you have a wonderful time in Kansas City as well. Blessings to you!