Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!


It's January 1, 2008. Praise God a new year. I don't have a New Year's resolution. Resolutions are too cliche. I do however have goals and deadlines to meet (see below). The biggest goal is to graduate in May. My goodness, I'm getting old, uh, older. In any event, I have a scheduled visit to the French Culinary Institute on Friday with my cousin. We're excited about it. Please keep us in prayer.

Goals to Meet:
1. Apply to graduate schools/seminary.
2. Visit/apply to culinary schools.
3. Attend to studies.
4. Create a budget plan.
5. Graduate in May 2008.

2 comments:

Anna said...

This last semester of college is exciting and intimidating all at once, isn't it? I too am graduating in May. I'm about to begin sending out applications... we'll see what happens!

Nice blog... I got here via Nick Norelli.

Jason Oliver Evans said...

Anna, welcome to this blog. I hope you visit again soon. Blessings!